February 25, 2009









It´s Wednesday and I create my lifestyl diary.




I weak up 6:45 in the morning and jump in my clothes. Then I drink something and clean my teeth. About 7:10 I go to school. The school isn´t far from my house so I walk only a few minutes.
Today is our first project day.(This special days are from Wednesday to Friday) We learn how we can create this blog, make photos (i like this very much) or videos and do some other things for the comenius project. 12:00 we could go home. My friend Katrin and I go to the cafeteria in our school and buy some food. After this we go to my home and I give her some new songs. 15:00 she go and I do some things at the computer.For example listen to music or edit some photos. Later my mom comes home . I drink with her and my dad coffee and eat some cake - very delicious!!!


Since I am at home my cat Frodo sleeps in my bed - he like it very much because it´s warm and soft.









Normaly my family eat 18:00 dinner , but often I
eat later.In the evening I watch Tv .21:15 it´s the time to go to bed and dream about the travel to greece...

2 comments:

  1. I really like your cat!! All the photos are great, especially the ones of snow, ahhhh I miss the snow here in Spain.

    YOu go to bed really early, 9.15!! But you get up at around seven, that is quite normal... lots of beauty sleep eh!

    I love all the cakes, they look fantastic, are you going to cook when we come to Germany?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think I can´t cook very well - I can only try it.And of course I need my beauty sleep ;-) .

    ReplyDelete