March 05, 2009

Day 8
Today was school very funny. My first lesson was biology and in the biology-room in our school are a lot of different animals - for example turtles,mice and little insects. And one of these insects was sitting on my desk. This was no problem for me but for my neighbors who sit next to me. The scream and say "throw it out of the window" or "kill it" - then comes the teacher and we put it in the box to the other insects. Now was all right. But the funniest was the math lesson ... I look to my neighbor Franziska and saw one of these insects in her hair. I sad to her "in you hair is insect from the biology - room" . First she and my other neighbor Stefanie think this was a joke...but it was not a joke ;-) Now began the panic again. The animal fell to the table...Stefanie used her calculator and kill this insect^^ The whole time I had to laugh. This was the best of the math lesson today!!!
Later I was 14:20 at home. I eat something (pizza) and after this I learn for the history test tomorrow and do my homework. My sister and Matti visit us today - I help her this weekend again in her new home.This is little Matti:

Now it´s 19:30 I listen to music - Olli Schulz with the song "Mach den Bibo" .This song is soooooo great !!!
Between 21:00 and 22:00 I go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I always dream I have some animals in our biology room... But in Italy I think isn't legal

    ReplyDelete