February 28, 2009

Day 4
Today I woke up 9:00 because I should help my sister Ireen in her new home. First we buy the colours and later we drive to the house and paint the walls. All the time is my mom the babysitter for her little son Matti . Her boyfriend Tom and my dad are now in the new home - they made the floor.
Ireen and I started everything to tape what should not be painted. After we had finished we went to my mom and eat lunch. Then we drive back to my sisters home and began to paint - green and "babyblue" ...it´s Mattis new childroom.

Ca. 16:45 we drove again to my mom, drink coffee and eat some cake.




Back in the new home we finished painting and I began to built the IKEA - kitchen table ;-).
19:45 my sister and I drove to my mom and we feed Matti. Then they drive home.
My dad,my mom and I eat dinner and after this (21:00) I go to bed.
It was a hard day.

No comments:

Post a Comment