March 01, 2009

Day 5
It´s 9:00 and I woke up. Normaly I sleep longer but yesterday afternoon I was so tired and I go early to bed. Today I have something to do for school because I write a lot of tests next week. In german,french,russian and history . But today I learn only for russian. (maybe for french,too)
Today is good weather . Outside now ca. 8° celsius - here the view out of a window in my room (and other winter-pictures which I´ve made) :

-> the view out of my window.I have a other window ,too. But if you look to this outside you can see my school and I would not frighten you :-) . It´s enough frightening for me ^^.



On the pictures can you see a fruit tree in my garden, my second "crazy" cat Maxi and ice flowers on a window.

























Now (it´s 11:00) I listen to music - like every day. I hear the bands/singer "Mia","Amy Mac Donald","Frittenbude","Sugarplum fairy" and some other.
12:00 it´s lunch time - chicken and potatoes. 15:30 I try to learn some new russian words which we can use at the railway station. 18:30 my parents and I eat dinner - salad and different sandwiches.
I´m still learning russian + french and do my homework. :( It´s terrible !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment