March 02, 2009

Day 6
Today I woke up 6:30 because I must pack my back for school - and this need time!!!
Well, it´s monday and a "normal" schoolday. Today is the meeting of our comenius club - we talk about different things which we have to do. And we get the bulgarien "Marinici" .
(Thank you to the comenius club from bulgaria!!!) 15:30 I´m at home.
Today I must learn for the subjects german and russian. Because we write tomorrow tests =(
And I should tidy up my room - but I think tomorror is enough time to do this^^.
Here some photos of my (clean) room :

Now I drive with my mom in the center of zwoenitz . We have to do something there.
I think 18:00 is dinner and after this I learn a little bit and watch tv shows. For example "Gute Zeiten , schlechte Zeiten" and "Alles was zählt". And it could be that our sheep get this night a baby, but I tell you tomorrow more about this !!!
Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment