March 03, 2009

Day 7
After school I was ca . 13:15 at home. I eat something and write some mails to my e-mail partners.Then I must learn for french, because I write tomorrow a test ... I hate it!
(French and the test =) )
The little sheep isn´t born this night, but maybe today or in a few days.
This is the dad of the little
sheep baby. His name was Jimmy-"was" because now is he meat.
But I don´t eat this...except my mom mix it in the food and I dont know it (and i think she do it very often !!!). But I´m very careful if we eat meat .



And this is the sheep-mom Betty. To the beginning she was a little bit afraid but now she is very friendly.She looks a bit dirty. The reason is in winter are our sheeps mostly in the stable - the ice is dangerous because if the sheep run and then slide it can breake there bones,too.
In the background you can see my dad.





Now my cat Frodo think he should sit on my chair,run over my keyboard and sleep on my table (if are some words - wrong he was it ^^ ) I can´t work so - Mission Impossible!!! Look:



His leg is hurt this is the reason why he must wear this bandage. But it´s ok
for him. It could be that he was hit by a car and now he can´t move his leg. Poor Frodo !!!



















It´s now 18:10 and I´m still learn french. My third and last cat Morle is in my room and styl her Hair ^^ She is with 4 years oldest. Maxi is 3 years and Frodo - her son - is 2 years old. Often they fight against each other but if a bigger and stronger cat come, they sit friendly side by side.

* This is Morle after her "beauty sleep"...nice teeth or what do you think?! =)





20:15 I watch the TV show "The next Uri Geller". Today is the final. I hope many "spooky" things are going on!!!
I don´t know when I go to bed ,maybe after the show .
Bye Bye

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my God!!!!!!!1...so scary!!!!!!!!...hahaha...

    ReplyDelete